Recruitment for online lectures on developing entrepreneurial and business skills in young people
The Association of European Business announces the start of recruiting students for free online lectures on developing entrepreneurial and business skills for young people, which will be held from January to May 2022 as part of the Creazone project.
Project lecturers: Top management of the world's leading companies will tell from their own experience about:
- generating ideas and creativity;
- time management and stress management;
- drawing up the perfect presentation;
- risk assessment and management;
- business registration;
- keeping records;
- search for potential partners;
- and many other topics.
If you are from 18 to 35 years old and you have ideas for creating and developing your own business, then fill out the form following the link. After filling out the form, confirmation of participation in the project will be sent to the email address indicated in it. Lectures will be held in Russian / Belarusian.
We are waiting for you at the first lecture on January 13 at 11.00, do not miss the chance to start your own business!
Registration form: https://forms.gle/3Kzv6VHzCzk6fGe78
* International technical assistance project “Reducing unemployment - developing entrepreneurship by combining business models and creativity in creating coordinated, new and promising companies”, funded by the European Union under the Latvia-Lithuania-Belarus Cross-Border Cooperation Program under the European Neighborhood Instrument 2014- 2020, approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated July 24, 2019 No. 483 and registered by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus on July 25, 2019; registration number - 2/19/001012; as amended, registered by the Ministry of Economy on September 24, 2021.
**This publication was produced with the financial support of the European Union. Its contents are the sole responsibility of The Association of European Business and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union