Participation in the meeting of the PAC under the Ministry of Taxes and Duties
Deputy Chairman of the Association of European Business Maria Karas and AEB Chief Accountant Marina Krivosheeva took part in the meeting of the Advisory Council under the Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the Republic of Belarus. During the meeting, the following issues were considered:
- On establishing the procedure for accounting for non-operating income and expenses when calculating income tax, identical to that used in accounting;
- On improving the procedure for applying the investment deduction;
- On the adjustment of the provisions of subparagraph 3.7 of paragraph 3 of Article 174 of the Tax Code in order to bring them closer to accounting;
On individual proposals of business unions to optimize the legislative requirements for business entities:
- On the adjustment of Article 14.9 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on Administrative Offenses;
- On the exclusion of the second paragraph of subparagraph 1.1 of paragraph 1 of Article 88 of the Tax Code.